St. John’s children’s ministry exists to form Christian friendships, make disciples, and cultivate respect through intentional discipleship and service to others.
· Friendships - Each child is encouraged to make Christian friendships during their faith journey.
· Love - Each child feels the love of Christ while on church campus through relationships with Christian adults.
· Prayer - We pray during every program or class for children and teach our children how to pray.
· Acceptance - Each and every child is accepted for who they are and where they are in their faith journey.
· Creativity - We strive to be creative in every program, class, and event offered for our children.
REAL KIDS on February 2nd and the 16th from 4:00-5:30pm.
On February 7th, we will meet at Sport Connection at 6pm for some fun! Meet us there at 6:00pm!
COMING SOON!! VBS 2020! Knights of the North Castle! June 15-June 19th!